[Dailydrool] Doxies Rule

Elsamarie5 at cs.com Elsamarie5 at cs.com
Wed Dec 7 09:47:27 PST 2011

Marlene,
My doxie, Elsa, has to be lifted onto the bed with Archie (basset) and me
since she can no longer climb the stairs. Once on the bed, she snuggles up
next to me while Archie waits to be invited, he won't come up until she allows
it. I had another dog years ago that couldn't handle jumping up on the bed,
so I removed the frame and set the mattress on the floor, it worked good
for Max, but I understand what you mean about the long descent down and
getting up was a challenge. I had to laugh when you mentioned the "rocks", I don't
dare mention my sleeping habits to non-dog type persons, they could never
understand why I would tolerate such inconveniences just to snuggle up to
those smelly, drooling varmints. I invested in a king sized bed, including
electric blanket with dual controls (one for Archie) just so I could have room
for myself.
It's obvious you have your priorities in the proper order, I am in awe of
your superior wisdom and determination, Marlene, you are an inspiration to
all of us.