[Dailydrool] Maggies Allergies

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Dec 7 09:58:55 PST 2011

I spent over three hours last night in the internet searching  for  grain
free dog food for my Maggie Wags,  can anyone suggest one that does  NOT
contain potato protein  or Pea Protein ? she is allergic to peas, white
potatoes, oatmeal,  beef, pork , Salmon and milk products  when I had  her tested
last June, we specifically tested her for soy, green beans and  chicken and
lamb  she tested negative to all of them however she did test  positive to
the peas and Salmon this time which were new allergies
Cant start cooking for her guys,  my health has taken a nose dive and
physically am not up to cooking for her, back to walking with two canes   JOY
ho ho ho

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie