[Dailydrool] Abigail 10/12/1997-12/7/2011

Susan Zinski pzinski at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 7 14:14:45 PST 2011

I can't believe I am posting this, we just lost Bonnie in October and today
we lost Abby.  She had really declined over the past couple of days.  Abby
had a degenerative nerve disease and was unable to take more than a few
steps before she fell over, she lost all bowel and bladder control.  She was
a little bit of a thing and knew 2 speeds, asleep and fast.  My feisty
little tomboy.  I always thought of those cartoon characters with their legs
spinning around leaving dusty smoke behind them.  Truthfully, I thought
she'd be here forever.

Our home is very quiet, our hearts are broken again.

We love you so much and will miss you forever.

Love,

Mommy, Daddy and Tanner

Sue