[Dailydrool] Mona update

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Thu Dec 8 04:10:28 PST 2011

HI all,

Just wanted to update you all on Mona as so many were kind enough to worry
along with me and have their hounds drool for her.

She is doing just fine, and we hope this will continue.  About a week before
the bloat, she had to go to the vet for an infected anal glad, and I tell
you,  she was not happy with that trip. She is

cleaned out and infused, and on antibiotics for that.  Truly, she has been
walking so much better since we figured that she was having a problem back
there. And it was addressed.  We go again tomorrow to have her delicate
derriere checked, and they will do an overall check too.

Thank you all so much for caring about her.  She is a demanding old Basset,
and we love her deeply.

We are sending drool far and wide to all who are in need.

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us
out!

 <http://www.bassetshop.com/> www.bassetshop.com          shop online and