[Dailydrool] The Stink

carla kleinschmidt mshounddog at wowway.com
Fri Dec 9 05:40:06 PST 2011

Well today is my precious Stink's calendar day on the DD calendar.  I lost her from heart problems on November 16, 2010, and I still miss her so.  She was the best girl you ever could have asked for, although she got into a lot of puppy mischief which is how she aquired her name.  She was the humblest, most loving, best behaved girl after she grew up though.  Gave me unconditional love and devotion for 13 years.  Hope you're enjoying the big buffet at the bridge, my sweet.  Eating was your first love after all!

Carla Kleinschmidt and Belle in Indiana
--
Visit Belle at:  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1188726