[Dailydrool] Our stamps arrived

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 03:53:14 PST 2011

Bonejour, Pw Penny & Pw Polly woofin' in from across the waves in France.

Wheeeeeeeee!  our stamps arrived this morning.  We have made the slave lick all the stamps (she's in the doG house, remember?) so all our cards will go out on Monday. She was too slow to get them in today's post <sigh>

We went to the woods this morning but could not decide whether we wanted to go for a walk or not.  So, da mum stood by the barrier for 10 minutes while we decided!  All the people she met thought she was nuts! hehehehehehe!  We decided to go for the walk after all :)

Hugs and lurps to all and drool to all in need.

Pw's Penny and Polly

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
http://mascollection.free.fr