[Dailydrool] little bit of drool

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 10 10:00:42 PST 2011

If you can spare just a bit of drool for Elvis~ he has vestibular disease. While it is expected that he will recover just fine from this- I don't think there is anything more pathetic than a hound who can't use his back legs, stumbling around on his front legs... He his getting lots of extra love and attention to let him know all will be ok. Of course being his usual un-assuming self he is not complaining. Even when I put him in the crate for a bit ( which makes me feel just awful!), but it is for his own good as he is not getting rest otherwise. In the crate he does sleep for a while with plenty of pillows to rest his tilted little head on.
He was able to eat today and keep it down and he is getting some anti nausea/motion sickness meds to help as well. Of course he does turn his nose at everything but deli turkey or chicken- but that is ok :)
droolies to all, Angelika with Elvis, Peanut and Peaches ( who goes in the crate that is right next to his to keep him company).