[Dailydrool] To Buster Brown ob da Thundering Herd

Kelly Jane Wilson chincoteaguegal at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 11 07:09:35 PST 2011

Hi Buster,

Many hugs to your mommy and daddy for the rough year they have had. Although broken, their hearts are big and will heal with the love they give to others.

Now Buster, about this girlfriend. Do you like younger women, older women? We might be able to help. We have four girlies, from age 3 to age 15. Grandma, the oldest, is a real looker. Myrtle says she does not want a boyfriend, sorry. Gigi is always up for a new adventure, and Carly the little Beagle mix is still getting settled in here, it has only been three weeks.

We are currently in Dallas but are moving back to Middle Tennessee at the new year! And cannot wait to get back to Hermitage. We would love to come visit da Thundering Herd in all its forms, canine, feline, equine, did I miss any?

Kelly Jane and the Wilson Gang