[Dailydrool] First test run of the denim dog diaper suit

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 11 12:22:45 PST 2011

So Bo wore his denim dog diaper suit for the first time last night--trial run. The suit stayed on him all night, no problem. He was able to sleep and move around fine, and seemed comfortable. A success?

Not yet. I need to work on the diaper part--I put a toddler diaper in the suit but didn't attach it to anything, so of course it slipped around. When Bo inevitably peed, he only got a tiny bit of the diaper, mostly just soaked the suit. And then crawled into bed with me. Nothing like having a sopping wet, pee soaked hound snuggle up to you for a jolt in the middle of the night. Synthia suggested using Poise pads, which have sticky bands on the bottom to stick to panties. I will try that tonight. If that doesn't work either, then I will think about sewing a light mesh pocket in the appropriate place in the suit that can have a pad inserted into it.

Synthia has also designed a good model which attaches to a harness in the front for Tucker.