[Dailydrool] Buster

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 12 18:16:00 PST 2011

To all ob da lubly ladies who wrote about being my gurlfurend. I now habs a gurl furend, Miss Maggie, to who I will be tru. I would like to friends wif Miss Molly Bob, Grandma, Gigi and Carly I am berry honored dat all ob you want to be my gurlfurend. Can we be just furends? I lub to hab friends.
Lub,
Buster

"We are currently in Dallas but are moving back to Middle Tennessee at the new year! And cannot wait to get back to Hermitage. We would love to come visit da Thundering Herd in all its forms, canine, feline, equine, did I miss any?"

Kelly, we would love to have you come visit the Thundering Herd. The only one you missed was the caprines (goats). Dogs, horses, mules, donkeys (including some American Mammoth Jackstock), goats and cats. We live in NW Tennessee.

Brenda and the Thundering Herd