[Dailydrool] So relieved about Lainey!

Mary Wilson mary.gabriola at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 19:08:59 PST 2011

Vernon Q Basset, Paddi B Basset, the cats, the other people and me --
we are all delighted to hear that Lainey was found! What a wonderful
effort to bring a now-lucky girl home. And doesn't it just figure that
a basset could outwit a live trap!

In other news, Vernon Q and Paddi B are delighted to announce that
they have survived an underhanded attempt to drown them and save on
Christmas presents. At least that is how they characterize last
night's bath.

Woo Hoo again to Lainey and all the searchers,
from
Mary
& the resentful, though sweet-smelling Paddi B and Vernon Q Basset