[Dailydrool] CRISSMUS DREEM

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Dec 14 12:07:15 PST 2011

Thanks Bev,  about fell off my chair laughing,   I got  the wine,  hubby
has been doing shopping COZ ?????
I'm not doing  the greatest,  but every time he ask me  what to get at the
store  I always say another bottle of wine !
still researching dog food  for my Maggie Wags allergies, found one  that
said " only grain free food with out potatoes "  YEA  but as  you read the
small print  it uses PEAS   she can't have  peas.  Good thing I read the small
print !  I am getting a flat A**  and crossed eyes I have been spending so
much time on this computer researching  dog food,  I just want to send out a
special thank you to those droolers  who have been helping me, with out you
guys I think I would have run out of  options.

What a heart warming story about Laney, so glad you found her,

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and evil  Annie