[Dailydrool] Vi - is Gidget a Brussels?

Dan spitfire8000 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 17 01:32:38 PST 2011

Sorry to post this to the whole list but just got the cutest Xmas Card - well they all are but this one caught our eye especially. My husband came in with the mail and was saying my god, oh my god - not so great to hear him coming in saying as we were our home was burgled last Friday but I digress. He is saying "Look at this, look at this! " We are thinking we are seeing a Brussels Griffon in the picture. Is that so? The breeder "removing" her since she was too blond so my husband rescued her - now we have a blended family. It is a comical combination as if the bassets weren't funny enough.