[Dailydrool] Ninja sand stuff

Jules H jules56pt at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 17:40:03 PST 2011

Ninja has been under the weather.  She had a very tender leg.  Ninja
couldn't get on the couch or bed.  That is very unusual for her.  She is
better now.  Can get up on things.  She is body guarding me.  She is
miserable when her body guarding duties are interrupted.  She protects me
from all unwanted advances from bassets and small furry kitties.  She is
the best.  Could be less aggressive when out and about but I will take what
I can get.  I am just so glad she is feeling better.

We are all sort of bah humbuggy around here.  Not feeling in the spirit
yet.  Just got done with two of the boys' birthdays so maybe that is why.
One of them is so humbuggy he didn't even want any birthday presents.
There is something so wrong with that.  The girls are doing well and have
been sleeping under the tree.  The kitties have been trying to climb the
tree after being here three Christmases.  They just had a knock down drag
out fight under it.  Bah Humbug.  Ninja likes to nap under it.  Need to
find those bells soon.

Bah Humbuggy bassety drool from Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby with the
even humbuggier kitty boys