[Dailydrool] Surprise

Jules H jules56pt at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 11:58:51 PST 2011

When our middle child says "Hey mom" with a cute little grin on his face at
11:30 at night I start thinking he got fired, got a ticket, wrecked my car,
got in a fight or something equally expensive and , well, you know, not too
bright.  He did just that last night.  We were almost asleep and he knocked
on the door. Instead of things like the above list, he had a sweet black
kitty sitting on his shoulders.  It was in the parking lot at work and was
cold.  He was afraid it would get run over.  This is the child who hates
all hair when it is shed.  He just wanted the kitty to have a warm place to
sleep and some food.  He does have a heart.  Sometimes I wonder.  He fed
him and took him to bed.  He slept on top of him.  Amazing.  Kitty has
found a box in the living room to hide in.  Dan put a towel in it so he/she
would have soft place to snooze.  We haven't even looked to see if it is a
male or female.  It has big claws.  Right now it is in the box.

Ninja is mortal enemy #1.  The other dogs are ok but not Ninja.  She got
smacked this morning.  Kitty does not like Ninja.  He/she hissed at Maggie
too.  Maggie just barked in kitty's direction.  I really don't need another
kitty but I can't stand to see an animal go hungry or be cold.  We wll
see.

More excitement than I need right now.  Ho! Ho! Ho! Bah Humkitty!

Drool to all in need from Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby,  and the kitty
herd for now