[Dailydrool] FW: This and that

Bill Armstrong billa_1 at msn.com
Tue Dec 20 05:44:43 PST 2011

From: billa_1 at msn.com

Subject: This and that
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 06:40:12 -0700

My condolences to all who have experienced a loss recently.  I usually send a  personal note when one of our wonderful creatures has to leave for the Rainbow Bridge, but during the Holiday Season lately I have found that I can't bring myself to write.  Please know that my prayers and my "Girls" crossed paws and drool go out to each and everyone who has had a loss.

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukkah and a Blessed New Year to all.

Here it is almost Christmas and I haven't gotten my "Girls" any presents yet.  Can anyone suggest a safe chew bone for them?  Janie Anne had an episode earlier this year with a cheap brand of chew bone that she loves.  Our Vet says to get "compressed" chews, but the "Girls" don't care for them, any help, Please!

Here is another use for Basset warmth.  I place my gloves under Janie a couple of hours before we go to the dog park.  When I put them on, they are nice and toasty for a little while.

Our best wishes for all in the coming year.
Woofs and hugs,
Janie Anne---what am I, a toaster?
Siobhan---I'd eat them if you let me!
and Bill

I finally got our cards and will try to get them out today.