[Dailydrool] Basset pup in desperate need of help!

Laura Moravinski lou.mo at comcast.net
Wed Dec 21 04:03:56 PST 2011

I received an email from a contact in KY about this Basset puppy.  I have pictures if anyone is interested.  I tried to contact Bluegrass Basset Hound Rescue but keep getting an error when I link to the webpage.  Any help would be appreciated.  This boy needs to be placed quickly as he is now “out of food” and living outside.  You can email me for details.

“A co-worker has a neighbor who has a 5 month male bassett hound that they can not afford and have ran out of dog food but really want to find the dog a new home since the kids are too small to play with him, he has not had any shots and not neutered.
If you can rescue or want to adopt Flash contact: tkull at ihlic.com”

Thanks,

Luara and Harry ATB