[Dailydrool] Bassets and dinger

Jules H jules56pt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 07:28:05 PST 2011

We still have our little furry friend.  There has been a lot of hissing and
posturing between cats and bassets.  We found out that he is a he and is
full grown and intact.  We also found out that he can sit at the top of the
stairs and keep two really big bassets from going down the stairs.  Just by
hissing.  He is ferocious.  He and Ninja are learning to deal.  His name is
Dinger after a physicist who did an experirment of sorts with a cat.  He
sleeps on the child who hates all hair.  He sits on his head when he wants
out of the room.  He is the alarm clock Dan didn't ask for.  We have until
Saturday to find his owner.  The vet said that he is probably a stray.  He
is so used to being held that I don't think he is a stray.  There was no
microchip.  I just hope if someone is missing him that we can find them.
Oterwise I guess we have a new kitty.  He absolutely loves me.  He loves to
sleep up around my neck.  He absolutely love dog food.  Had to get him out
of the bag three times yesterday.  The dogs leave the bag alone.  Merry
Christmas to Dinger.

Ninja is better now.  Her limp is gone and her pain is too. We avoided the
vet this time and it was ok.  That was a good thing because the brakes on
the DHs truck went out and then cost three times what they told us
originally.  Bah Humbug!!!.

Sending lots of drool to all in need.  And sandpaper licks.
Ninja, Marley, Maggie, Shelby, Picasso, Davinci and Dinger--for now with
the mom