[Dailydrool] Thank you

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 21 15:53:33 PST 2011

So overwhelmed with grief at having lost my little Rudy, Basset-Wannabe, so close to Christmas.  Your cards and Drool and prayers are sometime all that gets me through the days approaching Christmas......that and a little angel from BROOD.....stay tuned for a possible happily ever after story coming to The Daily Drool and FaceBook and my blog www.gspotsylvania.wordpress.com   Perhaps a Christmas Miracle?  A Christmas Eve Story?!!!!! xoxo In DoG We Trust.

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU , RESKU , HORSEKU, BIRDKU and DUFFY TO THE RESCUE with TOM SCHRECK! www.gspotsylvania.wordpress.com/