[Dailydrool] Drool on the way

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Fri Dec 23 19:35:45 PST 2011

I just finished catching up on the drools, and such sadness.  Drool  and
prayers going out to all that need it.It is going out to Tessie who had her
ear ripped by the foster hound Dolly, and who now has a raging infection.
Hope that the infection will be treated and that the ear will heal.  Also
hoping that Dolly will settle down and behave better.  It is also going out
to Beauford and Bugsey of the Martin household.  Hoping that Beau's hip
problems will be able to be addressed and corrected and that things will improve
 for him, and that Bugsey's ear problems will get better soon.

Lastly it drool on the way to Cooper's mom Paula with the "tent" in her
tummy because of the kidney stones.  Cooper, I know about those stones, and
knows how your mommie feels, even though I never needed an operation to get
rid  of them.  I hope that when they remove it she will be back to being her
previous sweet self, and all will be better.  Merry Christmas to all, and
hopes for a better 2012.

Douglas and Ben