[Dailydrool] It came!!

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Sat Dec 24 08:43:42 PST 2011

Bill here, press agent/personal trainer to Miss Angela Basset,
Droop and Drool Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick County

Our calendars arrived yesterday.  Hurrah hurrah!.  I immediately
unboxed them and rushed one over to the couch where Miss
Angela was sleeping and said "Hey, Boss, your calendar came!"
She became highly animated and excited, raising first one
eyebrow and then the other, before lapsing back into her long
winter's nap.   She is sooooo pleased, as am I.

Can you tell that the semester is over?  I have posted twice in
the same week.  Nice to have the leisure time.

Bill (Time to take the Santa suit to the cleaners)
Angela (Time for a nap)