[Dailydrool] IT CAME & WAS A SURPRISE!!!

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 11:25:00 PST 2011

Thanks to Jackie Chazey  for the Calendar!!! I told her it just isn't a
year without one, even though the terrible threesome (mine) are not in it
this year. Chalk it up to general craziness.
I did not send cards this year, either, so to all of you who have been so
kind to a fat old lady and her house of two and three-legged doggies, thank
you very very much.
I did get a chuckle out of Nigel: we went for a walk after lunch. As we
crossed Walnut St coming home he pooped. Now he doesn't STOP to poop, he
just trundles along in his cart. So there we were, my foot on the leash, my
dog in his wheelchair, cars piling up behind us (thank heavens) while I
back-tracked down the trail of poop, picking up. At least people were
patient!
Merry Xmas Eve, everyone. I hope everyone has a relaxed-as-a-Basset day
tomorrow.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper