[Dailydrool] Coopers Mom

psmithrn68@gmail.com psmithrn68 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 16:10:54 PST 2011

Hello all momperson checking in from the hospital.

Had the 2 legged child hide the laptop from the boys so they would quit fighting about who is the most magnificent, the "tent' in my tummy, etc...

Would like to thank everyone for the healing drool and individual emails sent, they have made these last few days in the hospital a little better. Still in the hospital, on the surgery schedule for tomorrow to have another stent placed in left ureter to hopefully stop the horrible spasms that have been causing me so much pain. Will truly be glad to get the "IB" out and manage things better w just my "treats" in the brown bottle I won't share w the 4 legged kiddos.

Having all the 4 legged kids slinging drool for everyone out there who truly needs it more than I, especially for those that have lost loved ones, both 2 and 4 legged this year and those who are ill or struggling this time of year.

Paula-the momperson, having serious basset withdrawals
Toby, Cooper and Millie - the bassets
George, Zebra and Smokey - the kitties