[Dailydrool] Beth H.

Bill Armstrong billa_1 at msn.com
Mon Dec 26 11:20:57 PST 2011

Our prayers and drool are definately going out to Beth on Wednesday for her brain tumor operation.  We are certain that the wonders of drool and prayer will carry her through this ordeal.

Our DD calendar came and is wonderful.  What a thoughtful idea to include the 2 Pats who passed away last year.  The dedication to Elder Clara brought tears to my eyes.
My only regret is that I couldn't find a mention of Bob the DoG.  He was a true inspiration.

Here I am almost 65, retired, not much too do or worry about and I have:
1  The DD calendar
2  The SeniorHoundsabound Calander
3  The French Basset calendar
I wouldn't have it any other way!  They are all fantastic!
I may not have much to do, but everyday I can see an old friend or new one.  Life is GOOD!
Woofs,
Bill,
Janie Anne---you can give us more treats,
and Siobhan---I'll second that!!!