[Dailydrool] Christmas results and a great book

Alicia Pool apool at wolfrogersdickey.com
Tue Dec 27 10:31:20 PST 2011

I held my breath until after Christmas and didn’t want to speak too soon.
We put the Christmas tree up with only lights and no ornaments.  All three
bassets left it and other decorations completely alone.  I couldn’t believe
it!  On another note, I finished a wonderful book yesterday that I thought
I would share:  A DOG’S PURPOSE.  It is a wonderful novel!  It is right up
there with MERLE’s DOOR and THE ART OF RACING IN THE RAIN.

Alicia, Flo, Gabe and Liz