[Dailydrool] card question, and update

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 18:14:34 PST 2011

Annette,

Yes, please mail them. I may not have the same answer that everyone else
will, but yes, please mail them. Those names were put on that list for a
reason. I don't know if I am on the list, and it doesn't matter, but: There
have been times when a Card from a Drool family member came at just the
right time. The cards I have gotten this year have come at just the right
time. You never know when the card you send to someone on the Drool,
whether it is a Howliday card or not, might be just what they need.
Picture, no picture, personal, or just stock, knowing that someone,
somewhere, thought enough to send you a card is just the thing we need
sometimes.

I am doing okay, considering. She has not returned. I cry, the hounds
console me, and the cycle goes on and on. I saw a tear run down Boomers
face yesterday, I swear I did. Cath brought our daughter by to give me a
gift, and the drapes were open. Boomer saw the van, he could smell Cathy on
our daughter, and as he layed back down on the recliner, I swear he shed
tears and thought, "Why be it iffin Momma was here at da house she no come
say hewwoi? do she not wuv me anymore?" Babe and Harley could smell her
too.then I cried some more....

As I stated before, please do not be upset. I love her, just keep praying
for her. Thanks,

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew! Yours in Dwool,

Babe

Boomer

Harley

Arnie ATB

Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute total, compwete BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R Gerdel

3583 Meadowlark Drive

Casper WY 82604

(307) 3372144