[Dailydrool] Thanks to all from Beth H. (Duchess ATB and Blueberry ATB)

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Wed Dec 28 02:44:39 PST 2011

I am touched and overwhelmed by the outpouring of love and prayers (and
drool) that you have showered me with as I face my surgery today.  I can't
even begin to tell you how much all of this means.  I have printed out  all of
the e-mails of love and support, and I'm taking them in with me.   You have
calmed and reassured me through this terrifying time, and I feel your
caring embracing me as I head into this difficult and uncertain trial.   There
will be an update posted as soon as the surgery is over, maybe around 7  p.m.
eastern time.

Bless you all.

Fondly,
Scared but grateful Beth (Duchess ATB and Blueberry  ATB)