[Dailydrool] Basset hound-proof trash can

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 09:57:53 PST 2011

OK, in her last post, Jane from BaRCSE mentioned about getting a basset
hound-proof trash can. Where in the world can I get one of those???? I've
looked & looked & everything I find isn't sufficient. I'd like to keep it
in the kitchen, but cans of those size with lids that won't come off just
don't seem to exist. I may have to resort to the old metal can with the
removal lid. Quincy has become a master at knocking cans & other things
over so I keep my trash can on the end of the far kitchen counter. I hate
having to remove a lid every time I want to throw something out but may
have no choice. What other kinds of trash cans have the Droolers had
success with?

Conley, Quincy wants to know if you got his birthday card!

I'd like to wish all the Droolers & their babies a very safe & Happy New
Year, and tons of love, good health, and good money for the rescues in
2012. Let's keep those Bridge gates closed for awhile & let Elder Clara
party for awhile! OK?

Drool to Beth in her recovery and drool to all the sick puppers and peoples
who need it. You all are such a wonderful part of my Basset Hound family
and I wish the best for each and every one of you in 2012 and beyond.

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."