[Dailydrool] Fank Youse Ebberbuddy

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 03:00:26 PST 2011

>From Conley
Fank you all for da bess birfday witches. I hadda good birfday. Lotsa
goodies. Gettin fat da MomPerson say-- I sez look who calling da pot a
kettle. (Nebber unnerstood dat sayin. Llewis,whatzit meen?) Da pot what?
But dey cant tawk. Ok Ok " dat like da kettle callin da pot black.") (Still
don't getit. What if youse got dem cool copper kettles? Like in dat song
"git me a copper kettle.." and den dere'smore bout makin sumfin good ta
drink. Joan Bayer. Bayez. Baez. Joan Baez.
Bin up awhile here da brain meking he own liddle stories up.
I DO TOO GOTS A BRain!
Take dat bak--- yeah youse rite it too erly to scrambel.
Enyways fank youse all verymuch. Conley an frens witchin youse all da very
bess noo years ever. May da Gates to da Bridge stay closed an E Clara an
FeYFey git sum rest.
Lub youse all

Conley now four before three but now four.