[Dailydrool] Snoopy and the Clueless Momperson

James Emma dariaemma at verizon.net
Fri Dec 30 07:40:53 PST 2011

It sounds to me like Snoopy is finally showing his true colors.  HE's been with you almost a year and is finally settled in and behaving like a true sneaky thief basset.  I had 2 just like him.  What has me worried is that Tony seems to be following the same time frame for settling into his new digs.  We rescued him in April, 2011 and he has started to really relax.  Yesterday I was sitting in the recliner recovering from a kidney stone and there he was next to me.  Suddenly, I had 2 front paddle paws on the arm of chair and a huge basset snooter in my face.  That was a 1st for him. HE has never done that before.  I was so happy.  then, i caught him with his snooter in my handbag, which was on the floor.  Nothing in his mouth, but he did take inventory.  LOL!

I say "Way to go Snoopy! Keep those humans on their toes!"

Momperson Dale, Bassets are very deceiving.  They look so cute and scrunchy but they are a very elastic dog.  Stretch and stretch and stretch until they get what their noses lead them to, like lemon pecan cookies!!!!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Momperson to Tony in FL, Daria

P.S.  They just think I;m a quiet guy and don't have any bad habits except DEMAND FOOD and TREATS but just wait.  I have a few tricks up my sleeve.  Your friend TOny in FL