[Dailydrool] Happy New Year Baff

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Dec 30 14:23:17 PST 2011

Momma dun hab company today, sum ob dem crazy people dat dribe dem kiddies
all over da place  , dey take momma out fur breakfast and dey  sey   " MAR
you look awful "  momma sez  " Im  fine "
den her sister cum on down frum Detroit  she sey "  Mar you look  awful "
Momma sez OK enuff ob dis, her goes on in to dat bathroom  take lookie in
da mirror   Eyelids hanging down ober eyeballs  Yep dat  normal,  boobs
sagging down to belly button  Yep dat normal  too,   more gray hairs and a small
mustache  under her upper lip  ,  yep dat normal , hump in her back looks
like hunp  back whale   whut all dem people talking bout, she always looks
like sh************* t  crap !
So den she sez we stink, can't decide if it be Maggie or me or both so she
plays this stupid silly " follow da yellow brick road game "     she lay
down kibbles  fum da libbing room all da way to da bathroom and you  nose what
???????  after her getz us in da baffroom her slams da door  !!!!!!!!!  now
we all smelly and smell like baby butts  !!!!!   New year baby butts !

Happy New year to all our drool family !  may God bless

Lub and snooter kisses  Maggie Wags and Evil Annie  and our mommy  too !

HAPPY NEW YEAR !