[Dailydrool] Bubba 4/17/99 to 12/31/02

Vickie Zehring bubadog at comcast.net
Fri Dec 30 14:40:37 PST 2011

.flickr.com/photos/bassets4me/5543181603/in/photostream      It has been a long time now since I had to send my beautiful show dog,Bubba to the bridge,and although the all consuming pain which was once in my heart has diminished I stll ach for him.I cannot even discribe what his loss was to me,only that a part of my identity went with him. I hope he and Grace have found Racer and will take care of her for me till I come for them. This is a poem I wrote for Bubba in the hard days after he was gone. I hope it comes through and if anyone would like to see him I will happily send out photos. Thank you all for being a great group.Vickie Zehring