[Dailydrool] Really Snoopy?

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 30 15:10:30 PST 2011

Ok, so I went to haul Snoopy out of the trash ...   I actually opened the door
of the cabinet to take the trash out and as soon as I opened the door Snoopy
launched himself headlong into the can and I went to haul him out and I noticed
he had no collar on.  What?  Snoopy always has a martingale with his name and my
cell phone number embroidered on it because he's the dickens.

So anyway I hauled him out as best I could and I searched the house and the yard
and the girls rooms and under the beds and in the office and the back of the
hall closet and ..... well ..... how'd he do it?  My DH thinks he purposely
removed it before he launched himself into the trash.

Dunno.  Just ordered him a new one and now he  has to wear his rolled leather
one with the tag until it comes or else he fesses up where he hid it.

Clueless momPerson