[Dailydrool] Lucas

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat Dec 31 04:48:04 PST 2011

Pawtunia here-

My she slave has Rusty and I on full drool alert for Lucas. She just met him last week.....and says that of all the houndies at Auntie Wen's house, he was the one who liked to cuddle.....she sat on the couch. He sat on the couch. She sat down again. He sat down again. I'm doing my best drooling. Some more meatballs would help. Later we are going to spend New Year's with my pack at our Breederslaves' house. I'll see if I can get them to drool, too......

Woof.

Pawtunia

.....elder clara, you forgot to put the lock on the gate. Momcakes is grabbing my tail about somebody.....I'll have to talk to my pack before I can write what she is telling me.