[Dailydrool] trash cans

dzantrofski69 at comcast.net dzantrofski69 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 31 05:18:56 PST 2011

We used a medium sized round wooden barrel with  a wooden top for trash.  Because its's round, it's hard to tip over and its just tall enough with a heavy enough lid that they can't knock the top off, or they haven't tried, because I have 3 dogs and no problems with them getting in the trash (although I probably just jinxed myself).  I also have the larger round wooden barrel for the dog food with a similar cover and no problems.  I got them at the Mill Store which in Massachusetts is an unfinished wooden furniture store.

And now I have a question... any suggestions on how I (weighing about 112 pounds) can get a 60 pound dog in the bath tub by myself?  They all stink and need a bath desperately but I have to wait for my husband to be home because I can't lift them in the tub myself and they don't go willingly.  I have a standup shower in the upstairs bath but I don't want Reba on the stairs and I only have a shower curtain and can just imagine the mess THAT would create.  I know there are ramps to get them in and out of the car.  Is there is anything similar for the tub??  Any suggestions, folks?

Tina in Mass with the 3 stinkin' muskateers