[Dailydrool] Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue adoption special

D M jrsygrl71 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 31 08:47:16 PST 2011

Hi everyone-
Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue is running a 2 month special called "Seniors for Seniors".  If you or someone you know is 65yrs old or older, you can adopt a hound 10yrs old or older for FREE!!!  Right now we have Rusty, Abigail, Shelby, Oscar, Sammie & MacKenzie who are available for adoption & waiting for their forever homes.  Please see our Petfinder page for descriptions of each dog: http://www.petfinder.com/pet-search?shelterid=NJ243.  If interested, please fill out our adoption application on our website (www.tristatebassets.org) & mention this post.

Thank you!
Dana Mania