[Dailydrool] I received my single calendar!

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 16:20:07 PST 2011

________________

Laura - just as an FYI, I received my single calendar on Dec. 24th.
It is beautiful, as always.

______________
From: Laura Salmon <laurarsalmon at gmail.com>
To: dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 22:49:23 -0500
Subject: [Dailydrool] I have a house full of company and NO ONE has
received an order for one calendar yet
Hi all,

I am flooded -- absolutely overwhelmed with e-mails.  And I have a
house full of company.  I am responding as I can, but to the best of
my knowledge NO ONE has received an order for a single (i.e. just one)
calendar yet.  And Michael is not responding to my e-mails trying to
find out when they shipped.  Please, please be patient with me.  I am
trying to find out the status, but for all of you who are convinced
you are the only one who hasn't received yours, you have lots of
company.  Laura

--
Menzie Campbell, President, OMBR, Inc.
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!