[Dailydrool] Welcome back, Beth!

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Sat Dec 31 16:47:24 PST 2011

Beth, how marvelous to read a post from you on the Drool!  I'm in healthcare and it amazes me that one would be shipped home from the hospital a mere four days post brain surgery!   I am so very glad that your neurosurgeon continues to believe that your difficult to reach tumor is benign.  What a Christmas blessing...  Know that you continue to be in my prayers for an uneventful recovery and positive news on your pathology report.

Healing drool from the NJ 4 - Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley... and their Mamaslave Sandi