[Dailydrool] Grain-free Dog Food

Esther Strom esthermstrom at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 08:38:03 PST 2011

We also use Honest Kitchen. We generally buy the Preference, which is
meat-free, and then add our own fresh (cooked) meat. We've tried a few
of the varieties that already have meat in them, but Basil doesn't
really like them. The meat in those is basically powdered - it's real
meat, just ground very finely. Basil likes having something to chew. I
will use one of the varieties with meat when Basil is boarded, since
it's easier for the workers to deal with and I don't have to worry about
perishable foods being stored properly.

-Esther, Basil, and Waldo ATB