[Dailydrool] Howliday Cards

Lynne Miller lmseeyore2004 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 11 23:35:42 PST 2011

I want to say a very big Thank You for all that have sent cards to myself and my son. Of all the ups and downs I've experienced in my life, I can honestly say this past year has been the worst with especially here lately. Those cards have brought a smile and laugh that hasn't been in this house lately and  has brought a little Christmas in our lives this year. Thank you everyone and Merry Christmas to all.

Lynne Miller,Mom to Charlie Brown and Barney and the kitties too