[Dailydrool] Dog diaper suit prototype

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Sat Dec 17 21:01:17 PST 2011

Here's the link, why don't you go check to make sure I didn't accidentally
leave something out.  I had to get a new computer last week, my old one is
dying a slow, lingering death, so I need to either find or download a
program that will let me put a link to a .pdf file that people can download.
Can't do it tonight.  Let me know what you think.  http://www.2wonline.com/

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net