[Dailydrool] cards

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 10:52:19 PST 2011

Bonejour, Pw Penny and Pw Polly woofin' in from across the waves in France.

Sad arhooos for all those departed to the Bridge.  We feel that there are FAR too many.  We are sending Drool for a safe passage to the Bridge and to help heal human hearts.  As Pwincesses we would like to make a princessley proclamation - NO MORE departures during the howliday season - any queens or kings out there like to make that a royal proclamation?

The cards are coming in thick and fast.  There are now 77 up on the website  -  http://www.bassettissimmo.com/Drool%20Cards.html   - and there are also 10 other years of Drool cards (long list) !!!!  We love ALL the cards. We sniff them and are practicing our "american" so if you come over to visit we can woof with you :)))))  In one of the cards we even found a stunt double for Pw Penny (n'est pas Auntie Leslie???)  Okay, he's a boy hound but in the photo we could not see the undercarriage !!!!

Anyways, happy Howlidays to you all;

Pw's Penny & Polly

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com