[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Mon Dec 19 17:50:39 PST 2011

Utah Friends of Basset Hounds is kind of in a weird position in our state. We cannot win until Best Friends wins so they are ineligible for the state. We would certainly be OK if you guys vote for us in the second round in March, and we can try for Carolina again this next one. Best Friends will win the first quarter. (They usually win the weekly right off, so we can get the state in the first one, but we can wait for our turn.)  I thought we got a fabulous number of votes in a short time, and not sure why we didn't win the weekly--but just couldn't make up for the lost time.
Marilyn Briggs