[Dailydrool] Pepsi Challenge

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Wed Dec 21 08:21:43 PST 2011

This is the week we need all the votes we can get during the Holidays people
either get way ahead or way behind. The Pepsi Challenge will not let us use
the money on vet bills but other improvements to make the hounds more
comfortable, in other words the money will be used to spoil them in the way
they should be accustomed. So please continue to vote!

Please vote for Western Missouri Basset Rescue, Oregon Basset Rescue,
Suncoast Basset Rescue, And All  Ears Basset Sanctuary  to win $5000.00 in
the Pepsi Challenge Here is the link you get five votes and these four are
all Droolers. Also for your fifth vote please pick Acres for Kim Acres she
is a rescue inTexas that helps Basset Rescue.

Here is the link if you look at your dashboard all of the Basset Rescues you
voted for should come up and remember you may be able to vote three times
once from a text from your phone if you have text (which I do not), once
from facebook if you have facebook and once from the Pepsi Challenge link,

 http://www.refresheverything.com/search/?q=basset