[Dailydrool] Muldoon

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 21 13:55:18 PST 2011

This is Bo, Commander in Chief of the Pacific Basset Feet.

I would like to salute the passing of a grand old soldier of the PBF, Muldoon Moore. Muldoon left us today at the young age of 16 years old. Muldoon's slave, Michael Moore, has been a prime organizer of the Pacific Basset Feet. You have all corresponded with Muldoon and Michael, whether or not you have been aware of this. The two of them wrote the mission statement of the PBF and personally classified by ranks and initials every one of the PBF's 300 strong force. Michael has maintained all of the updates to the crew rosters and posted them as they evolved with the help of my human uncle, Dick Brewer, and he and Muldoon have been an invaluable consultant to the PBF in all things military. Muldoon, we salute you. Rest in peace. Bo, CIC PBF