[Dailydrool] "BASSETS ARE YOUR BEST FRIENDS"

Thomas Petrick einpet at webtv.net
Fri Dec 23 14:42:51 PST 2011

Dearest Droolers:
    This time of year always brings back many memories of the joyful events of yesterday with our dear departed Houndies around the annual Christmas Tree. We BABES here at the Castle have many a fond memory of years past, and wish to express our sincere  hopes to all Droolers for a very Blessed Christmas Day and Season, along with the most prosperous of New Years.
    The new year, we are sure, will bring each and everyone on the drool list, happiness and a Peace of spirit.
    We are also looking forward to our many posts in the weekly column about all of our most favorite topic: "Bassets being Our Best Friends"
    "May You Be Surrounded By Those You Love and Those Who Love You"
God Bless,
I Remain As Always,
L. L.
Lovely Lucy