[Dailydrool] Calendars

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 15:58:30 PST 2011

I received my order for three calendars today.  Michael told me they shipped December 17.  The postmark on the box was December 23.  So they either walked themselves to the post office page by page for it to take six days or he was playing fast and loose with the truth.  So those of you waiting on singles -- while he told me they shipped Tuesday of last week I doubt it -- Friday is more likely.  My hope and expectation is that you will all have your calendars (except the late orders I took this week) by Saturday of this week.  Laura