[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 13:40:15 PST 2011

Dear Friends,

BaRCSE got a check for $1000 in the mail for winning the week in the
Shelter Challenge! I can't tell you how grateful we are to all of you for
your dedication to rescue and for voting for BaRCSE. We certainly will put
the money to good use for the hounds. I hope everyone will vote for CBHR
just like you voted for us. Every rescue is struggling in our current
economy and this is an easy way to help the hounds out.

Again, the hounds and all of us at BaRCSE thank you for your votes!

Jane & the Houndettes
Jersey, Shadow, Suzy & Ginger
(this line seems very empty to not have Tybee here!)