[Dailydrool] Catching Up

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 03:06:12 PST 2011

Hello everyone, houndies, humans, and all those in-between..LOL.  So sorry
to hear of the passing of Pw Boey Anne, may she rest in peace, another sweet
angel waiting at the bridge.  Congrats to Eva Vaughn from OBR on getting a
donor kidney and prayers for a successful surgery with no complications. I
just came home yesterday from a four-day stay in the hospital, blood
pressure was high and liver functions off again. The next step is to do a
liver biopsy, which can be done as an outpatient. I'm meeting the
specialsist next week to discuss the procedure.  Ms. Beasley was SO happy to
see me, then she gave me the cold shoulder....LOL. But she was right there
next to me on her blankie when it was time for bed and I fell asleep petting
her, the best sleep aide invented.

While I was hospitalized, I got my way too kewl Bob the dog Valentines
magnet...I must say King Bobby will melt any gurl's heart, he still is one
handsome hunk of hound!

 On the sleeping with dogs posts, I just want to say that I too, along with
my parents and siblings, allowed our animals to sleep with us and we never
thought any differently.  Ms Beasley no longer can jump on the bed, but she
was a good cuddler.  We spent numerous hours cuddling, with me crying into
her soft velvety ears after my sister died.

Well, we have "Snowgate 2011' headed our way, along with most of the
country.  Everyone please stay safe and warm, keep your houndies close and
watch the snow fall with a good cup of Moon Doggie coffee!

Snooters and hugs to all.

Ruthie Beattie &
Ms Beasley Ann (Oh dear, Mama's home and now it's time to be her nurse...a
basset's job is never done..."yes Mama, I'm coming!")