[Dailydrool] Western Misoouri Basset Rescue

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Tue Feb 1 04:52:50 PST 2011

I am so depressed today. I have homes for two of our 12 hounds but still
need more homes to save these dogs from the City taking them. They are all
healthy, they are mostly older hounds  I have one large Basset Vinnie he
weighs close to 85lbs, two Basset mixes, Rudy and Jack, Rudy is a smaller
basset mix maybe with Jack Russel Terrier, and Jack is a big black Bassador
he is 4 yrs old Rudy is nine. And I have one young one Tucker he is a sweet
boy sits on your lap and snuggles in bed he is red and white 50lb one year
old. He has a pedigree paper and is registered. And I have Fred an older boy
he snores all the time when he sleeps, I find it relaxing but he is loud, he
cannot do stairs, he is ten, just had his teeth cleaned and is very healthy
he likes to cling to people, stay in the same room with you but just curls
up and sleeps. I am keeping the ones that bite and have health issues and
are over 12yrs old.